One of the most crucial equipment for an exercise bike is a tablet or iPad holder, especially for riders who subscribe to spin classes online. Unfortunately, some spin bikes don’t come with a media shelf. Therefore, you will need to buy this piece of exercise bike accessory separately.
A device holder keeps your mobile gadgets steady while you watch pictures and videos when exercising on your bike. There are a lot of bike phone holders in the market, but not every spin bike media shelf is dependable.
A lot of them lack quality because of not being made with superior, durable materials. Another problem most exercise bike tablet holders have is their lack of flexibility to enable you to use your device from any angle you want.
When picking a tablet holder, it is important that you consider all these features and look out for bike device holders that have them, to prevent you from having to spend too much money and time in having to replace your indoor bike device holder. And also to prevent the event where your phone or tablet crashes to the floor and damages as a result of using a spinning bike tablet holder that is not durable.
The aim of this article is to get you acquainted with the best spin bike tablet holders in the market, which should, in turn, help you make a cost-effective and sensible choice whenever you want to purchase a bike holder. With no further ado, here are the best iPad stands for indoor cycling in the market:
Quick Overview of Exercise Bike Tablet Holders:
- CTA Digital Tablet Holder for Exercise Bike
- Tacx Holder for Indoor Cycling and Bicycle Training
- Minoura TPH-1 Tablet Holder Mount for Bicycles
- Roam Universal Premium Exercise Bike Phone Mount
- Tackform Universal Spin Bike Tablet Holder
- Jubor Stationary Bike Tablet Holder
- Arkon TAB086 -12 Heavy Duty Tablet Clamp Mount
- Dhyster Indoor Bike Tablet Mount Holder
- AboveTek All-In-One Cycling Bike iPad & Tablet Holder
- ChargerCity iPad Holder for Exercise Bike
Our Picks of Best Bike Media Shelves:
1 CTA Digital Tablet Holder for Exercise Bike
CTA Digital Tablet Holder for Exercise Bike
$37.40 in stock
3 used from $34.41
Looking for an adjustable height tablet holder? This height-adjustable gooseneck floor stand device holder can keep your tablet firmly in place while you work out. Covering every angle, it features a 12 in 1 flexible gooseneck and displays a lot of options to suit your needs.
Furthermore, it comes with a telescopic pole that allows you to adjust its height. It also has a stable metal base. But what is even nicer about this ipad holder for exercise bike is that you don’t need to attach it to your handlebars. So, it stays out of the way. You can easily move it around the house and use it to watch videos on and off the bike.
Additionally, this tablet rack for spin bike is very adaptable, and you can use it at any angle you want while exercising. The device is designed in such a way that fixing it to the bike is not difficult and can be done without stress. It is compatible with 7 – 13 inches tablets.
- It is quite easy to install. The ease of installation is the reason why it is such a great bike tablet holder to buy because you would not need an expert to help you install the device every time you want to exercise.
- It is flexible. You can watch your videos from any angle you want.
- The clamp is attached to the exercise bike magazine rack, and this means that the clamp would stay in place and end not release your device abruptly.
- It occupies some floor space unlike spin bike handlebar mount for tablet.
- The tablet is not going to be easily reachable during the exercise.
2 Tacx Holder for Indoor Cycling and Bicycle Training
Tacx Holder for Indoor Cycling and Bicycle Training
$39.99 in stock
Tacx ipad holder for exercise bike has a great structure that holds books, tablets, and iPads in place. This indoor bike device holder is firmly set up and does not budge no matter how tedious your exercise is and no matter how hard you shake the bike.
The Tacx spin bike tablet holder is also flexible and can allow you to turn your tablet in any direction you want while exercising. This spin bike tablet holder has a package weight of 1.35 pounds, an item weight of 1.15 pounds, and is manufactured by Cyclone Bicycle.
While it is made only for tablet, you should be able to fit your book or ipad and enjoy your movies, music, and exercise recordings while you are cycling indoor. Before purchasing make sure your exercise bike has the type of handlebars that would fit this tablet holder.
- This holder keeps your gadget in place and keeps it from falling off.
- It is affordable and would not set you back by much. For all the splendid features it has, it represents immense value for money.
- Taxc exercise bike ipad holder is well built and durable, and you can rely on it to hold your device in place, preventing the possibility of crashing your tablet on the gym floor.
- The only disadvantage of using this holder is that you can only use it on a tablet, as it doesn’t hold regular mobile phones.
3 Minoura TPH-1 Tablet Holder Mount for Bicycles
Minoura TPH-1 Tablet Holder Mount for Bicycles
This tablet holder mount for Spin bike is made from materials that would not allow the device to slide off the bike while you are exercising, especially when surfaces become slimy due to sweat from your body or on your palms during exercise. Furthermore, this device is made from shock absorbent material that can protect it from damage in the event where it crashes to the floor.
This feature is important because it can save you the cost of having to replace your bike tablet holder from time to time. Also, this model can work with different versions of iPad. So, you don’t have to replace your ipad indoor bike mount when you buy a new iPad.
For an iPad mount for indoor cycle to work well, it would have to come with an adjustable clamp that can stretch and constrict to hold iPads of different shapes and sizes. It should be able to accommodate handlebars that are at least two inches in diameter. And, should accommodate devices that are 7 to 9.7 inches.
Additionally, this ipad holder for spin bike handlebars enhances your viewing experience by having a ball joint that can turn to any angle, just to ensure that you are comfortable while you are exercising. With this feature, you can still access the content on your screen no matter how tedious the exercise gets.
- The installation of this spin bike handlebar mount for tablet is a straightforward process that anyone can master. This ease of installation means that you would not need the help of an expert whenever you want to attach your tablet holder to your bike.
- This iPad holder for exercise bike has the ball joint feature which enhances your viewing experience. This is because it can rotate and turn into any angle to suit your viewing needs. So, it does not matter what angle your exercise requires you to make with your body. The ball joint would rotate to that angle to enable you to have an incredible viewing experience.
- This tablet shelf for Spin bike can be adjusted to fit a smaller pole or a smaller bar.
- One downside to buying this iPad holder for exercise bike is that the ball joints do not hold up for long. This means that there is a limited time for you to turn the holder in different angles, after which it might begin to return to its default position.
- This iPad holder for exercise bike is made of plastic. This means that it is not durable and would be bad for people who do not want to change their tablet holder often. But if you are using it only indoor (not on the road), it should last years.
4 Roam Universal Premium Exercise Bike Phone Mount
Roam Universal Premium Exercise Bike Phone Mount
9 used from $17.34
One of the most sought after phone mounts for exercise bike; this model can be used only with mobile phones, meaning it does not work with tablets and iPads. It takes very little space so you should be able to attach this iPhone holder for exercise bike next to any bike iPad holders.
Roam phone holder for exercise bike can also allow for your phone to be placed sideways while you work out, showing off its great flexibility attributes. It can hold phone up to 3.5″ wide.
Roam universal holder has several advantages, but it develops a little fault if used on rough terrain but for indoor it should work years. When this happens, the phone holder tends to move from side to side, disrupting whatever you were watching on your mobile device.
It has a clamp at the back that can be screwed and unscrewed, allowing you to use this phone holder on your exercise bike whenever you want. Despite its few disadvantages, it is rare to see manufacturers offer a refund on their products. So, there is no real loss.
- Installing this phone holder for exercise bike is easy and does not require the help of an expert.
- This iphone holder for exercise bike can adjust to fit different exercise bike handlebar diameters. So if you have more than one spin bike, this phone holder can help you work on all of them for a relatively low cost.
- This galaxy phone holder for exercise bike has a cozy feature that ensures your phone does not slip through and crash on the floor.
- One major disadvantage of this stationary bike phone holder is that it holds the phone too close to the area where sweat drips, which means sweat from your body during exercise can touch the phone. This is a major disadvantage because exposure to liquids can be bad for the longevity of your phone.
- Many users of this stationary bike tablet holder have complained that the strap that attaches the holder to the bike is not durable and can go bad at any time and if excessive pressure is applied on it.
5 Tackform Universal Spin Bike Tablet Holder
Tackform Universal Spin Bike Tablet Holder
1 used from $23.52
This tablet holder features a joint that can turn 360 degrees and can let you watch your videos from any angle of your choice while you are working out. You can attach iPad holder to exercise bike handlebar that measures from 15mm to 50mm, and it can accommodate tablets with a width between 6.25″ and 10.5″.
That means Tackfrom iPad holder for spin bike can fit a ton of different tablets and iPads. Made from plastic, this indoor cycling bike tablet holder will ensure your tablet remains fastened and safe from accidents as you engage in your spinning workout routine.
With most holders, you are unable to access some parts of your phone like the USB port and the charging port, but this tablet holder gives you unrestricted access to your charging and USB ports.
If you like stylish accessories and have different exercise machines, this would be a great choice because this tablet holder is compatible with stationary bicycle, treadmill, ellipticals, and spin bikes.
- This iPad stand for indoor cycling is used on bikes that do not move, like treadmills or any other stationary bike.
- This stationary bike tablet holder has a Rubber grip feature that fastens it firmly to the bike and does not let your phone fall off.
- Installing the holder to your bike is extremely easy, and the instructions are self-explanatory.
- This stationary bike tablet holder can hold different versions of iPads. So, you do not have to buy another tablet holder anytime you buy a new iPad.
- If you have a device that is heavy, it might be too much pressure for this exercise bike tablet holder. This is because the strap is made of plastic. So, anything that is heavy might strain the plastic.
6 Jubor Stationary Bike Tablet Holder
Jubor Stationary Bike Tablet Holder
$13.99 in stock
3 used from $12.87
A unique tablet holder that can mount on any pole that is 1.5 inches in diameter or smaller and can screw on any kind of tripod or monopod. Jubor Bike tablet/iPad holder is compatible with most tablets that are from 4.7 inches to 12.9 inches, or tablets with a screen width of 4.72″ and 9.25″.
It can be adjusted on a swivel which rotates at 360°. You do not require any tool when installing the holder; its installation process is easy. This tablet holder has a strong grip that ensures your tablet does not fall off while you are exercising.
Built with durable grade-A plastic, the rubber grip of this holder keeps your tablet in place. Jubor Bike also has a shock-absorbing feature that keeps your device from having accidents. Its compatibility feature is impressive, as it fits all large tablets without exception and its price is very competitive.
- It has a 360 rotation, which means that you can turn it to any angle that is convenient for you.
- This spin bike tablet holder is flexible and has a secure grasp that keeps your tablet in place.
- It is an all in one iPad Bike Mount
- Some users have complained that the grip weakens with constant use.
7 Arkon TAB086 -12 Heavy Duty Tablet Clamp Mount
Arkon TAB086 -12 Heavy Duty Tablet Clamp Mount
$30.28 in stock
7 used from $26.65
Are you looking for a heavy-duty exercise bike tablet mount? This holder works well with tables, desks, carts, wheelchairs, or workbenches, and it fits tablets from 7 to 18.5 inches in screen size. The base of this holder clamps up to 2.25 inches. Built with ten support legs that give you a plethora of options.
This tablet holder can work with all kinds of tablets, meaning you do not have to buy a new tablet holder when you buy a new tablet. Also, this mount comes with a 12″ flexible gooseneck and C clamp base.
It has an item weight of 1.55 pounds, a shipping weight of 1.59 pounds, and a product dimension of 12 x 8 x 3 inches. Note: Most spin bikes are not compatible with this tablet mount because of the way it attaches the handlebars. So, before purchasing look at the images on Amazon and see if there is a place that you can connect this holder on your exercise bike’s handlebars.
- It supports all kinds of tablets, so you do not need to buy a new tablet holder if you are changing your tablet model.
- You can rotate it to the angle that suits you.
- It has a firm grasp on your tablet, making sure that it does not fall.
- Some user reviews have said that its grip weakens after some time.
- This media rack is not compatible with all spin bikes.
8 Dhyster Indoor Bike Tablet Mount Holder
Dhyster Indoor Bike Tablet Mount Holder
This media shelf for Spin bike is compatible with most treadmills, spinning bikes, wheelchairs, etc. It has an amazing compatibility feature that allows it to hold devices that are from 5.5 inches to 11.2 inches.
The tablets can be placed either horizontally or vertically, depending on how you want it. Dhyster spin bike tablet holder is secure and reliable, as it can hold your tablet firmly even when you engage in rigorous exercise.
This spin bike tablet holder is nice and adjustable, can be folded, and can rotate a 360°. Also, it does not take up space on your bike, and this is an important feature because it means you have more space to comfortably hold and change your hand positions. Tablet holder mount for spin bike does not enter the sweat drip zone. It has a package dimension of 6.6 x 3.4 x 3.4, an item weight of 11.2 ounces
- This spinning bike tablet holder is reliable and can hold your device well.
- It is adjustable and can rotate 360°.
- It is compatible with a wide range of devices.
- Its grip loosens with time.
9 AboveTek All-In-One Cycling Bike iPad & Tablet Holder
AboveTek All-In-One Cycling Bike iPad & Tablet Holder
$24.99 in stock
3 used from $19.90
The selling point for this model is the fact that it accommodates almost any handlebar diameter. It also allows you to view your device from any angle you may wish to, as it is very adjustable.
Complete with a swivel holder that provides 360 degrees rotation at all times, this ipad mount for indoor cycle has a rubber padding that would ensure your tablet does not fall off.
The clamp can extend as far as 8.5 inches, and it comes with three expandable legs that have more grip on your device. Installation is also very easy and intuitive, and you would not need help from anyone to attach this iPad to exercise bike.
A lot of people have complained about how unstable the 360 degrees holder is, but this instability stops after you use this spin bike tablet shelf for some time. All in all, Abovetek tablet shelf for spin bike is a good option for all types of stationary bikes including recumbent exercise bikes.
- The stationary bike tablet holder is portable and easy quite easy to remove and install.
- This tablet holder for exercise bike is very flexible and can be converted to a phone stand.
- AboveTek tablet holder for exercise bike has a locking wheel that holds your device in place even when you are turning the holder in all directions.
- This tablet holder for exercise bike can be used on different bikes, so you can save money by using one holder for all your bikes.
- This exercise bike iPad holder may not be able to hold your device still if it’s too large and heavy so you would need to constantly adjust the screen.
- This tablet holder for exercise bikes cannot hold devices that are from ten inches and above in size.
10 ChargerCity iPad Holder for Exercise Bike
ChargerCity iPad Holder for Exercise Bike
This is one of the best iPhone holders for indoor bike that fits 7 to 12-inch screens. ChargerCity can fit a wide variety of iPhone and iPads, as well as other tablets. Even if you decide to change your device, you can still use the same tablet holder on your new device thanks to its adjustability.
It is durable and can hold your tablets in place firmly without crashing to the ground while you are exercising. Furthermore, the ChargeerCity phone mount for exercise bike can turn 360°, providing you with a convenient means of watching your videos.
It also has a package dimension of 10 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches and an item weight of 9.6 ounces. Being one of the best iPhone holders for indoor bike, it has ChargerCity’s directly manufacture replacement warranty.
- Firmly holds any tablet type so you don’t have to buy a new tablet holder if you want to follow you spin class videos with a different device.
- It is durable and has a firm grip on your tablet.
- The grip slackens with time.
Exercise Bike Tablet Rack Buyers Guide
We have shown you the products that have all the remarkable things you should look out for when you are buying a tablet holder for your exercise bike. Now, it is important to note that you would not always find these products we have analyzed here at your local stores, nor you may find a variety of others. Here are the factors you should consider before buying any tablet holder for your exercise bike online.
Handlebar compatibility: It is possibly one of the most important factors when buying iPad holder for exercise bike. Most tablet holders have adjustable clamps to fit all spin bike handlebars but you should still check the handlebar diameter.
Resistance: It is vital to find out of the tablet holder you are about to buy can resist the pressure that would be applied to it by your device. Since most holders come with a rubber grip, ensure that the tablet holder you are getting can grip your iPad firmly and not shake when the intensity of your work out becomes high.
Proximity to the Sweat Zone: When you are exercising, you will sweat excessively, and it would drip on the ground. You do not want your recumbent bike tablet holder to be below the sweat zone as it can damage your device. So, ensure that the holder you are getting keeps a comfortable distance away from your sweat zone.
Adaptability: You should find out whether the tablet holder you are about to buy can accommodate a range of mobile devices. If your tablet holder can only hold a particular kind of device, your options will be limited. Because you can use only that kind of device whenever you want to exercise on your bike. So, ensure that your iPad holder for spin bike handlebars can also hold a wide range of devices, as this would enable you to save money.
Adaptability to surfaces: You should ensure that the tablet holder you are about to buy is made with a cozy material that would ensure that it does not slide off your bike as the intensity of your workout increases. If the straps cannot provide a cozy condition for the tablet to stop it from sliding off, then no matter how stylish the tablet holder is, it is the wrong choice for you because it can crash your phone to the ground in the blink of an eye.
Flexibility: Can it turn 360 degrees, depending on what you want for a workout session? If no, then you really should not buy it when there are tablet holders that are flexible enough to bend in every angle for the same price!